Have you ever had that moment where you've been invited out for dinner or unexpected guests arrive and you stare at the cupboard and wonder what you can quickly whip together but will somehow wow the pants off your guests? We've got the perfect winter treat for you using all shelf staples and cheese such as Brie or Camembert which lasts for months!
Baked Camembert with Honey, Rosemary and Candied Walnuts
- Round of Camembert or Brie
- Greytown Honey (we love Wildflower on this)
- Rosemary (dried or fresh is fine), Salt & Olive Oil
- Walnuts (candied in honey & butter) and your favourite crackers for serving.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees, put cheese into an oven proof dish and make 2 slits in the top of the cheese to let the steam out.
- Put a lug of Olive Oil, salt, rosemary and a good teaspoon of our Wildflower Honey over and bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Serve with walnuts and your favourite crackers!